Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Can you say "Fromage"? (épisode deux)

Dear Miss Grace,

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I FOUND LAST NIGHT!!!

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS...

I FOUND MY FRICKIN CAMERA!!!!

THE ONE I PACKED EVER-SO-CAREFULLY!!!!!!

It wasn't in a pair of socks. It was in a brand new package of 400-thread count pillowcases I got from the Jock Pen-A outlet that I was not gonna leave for Mr Brilliant because he wouldn't know a good sheet if he slept on it.

I distinctly remember putting the camera in a pair of rolled up socks.... I guess at some point I rethought and decided the pillow cases would be better. Oh wow.

Now I can recharge the battery and review my year in Georgia...

....

Ew!

....

Maybe the camera shoulda stayed misplaced....

Luv, Saladsnail

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Dear Saladsnail:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! NO WAY!! SHUT UP!!!

AND WHAT'S EVEN MORE SHOCKING IS ~~~

I've been looking for my mailbox key for at least a month, and I finally found it in the Limo yesterday. So this morning, I took an empty copier paper box to the mailbox to pickup my mail. I had 12 weekly adds, 2 AAFES flyers (one for you, one for me), 9 magazines, several TriCare notices, a box of vitamins, a box of diabetes bars, a box of something I bought on eBay, and a beat-up box with bunches of APO Kuwait postal stamps with your camera in it.

It is still pink, it is still ugly.

Luv, Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment